For each music in the music library, you can display subtitles at the specified timing using timing editor.
To start editing subtitles, tap the screen while playing a song in your music library, and tap the song title displayed in black background on the bottom left.
Subtitle data can be shared between your existing your another iOS devices.
Note: Because lyrics is copyrighted by law, please observe the copyright law.
1. Fixed the bug that the app crushes when tapped rapidly and repeatedly.
2. We improved the background image animation.
3. The app ask you to continue to play audio when the audio output has changed.
It may be improved by lowering each level of equalizer.
This app runs on the following devices and operating systems.
1. This app stores the small image of artwork images of music album included in iPod music library if you permit this app to access to the library.
2. For this reason, it takes a long period of time both when first time you launch this app and when you add large amount of music to your device.
3. After storing data, the app may get unstable sinse the image processing consumes a large amount of memory space. On a first launching of this app, it is recomended that you terminate this app after the pre-loading is finished.
1. It will be good that you get the brightness level where you feel a bit dark.
2. It would be also better to avoid using this app when you were sick. Because both light and sound can be stressful on such a bad condition.
3. Please avoid watching the display for long periods of time before bedtime for your good sleep.
4. It can cause app crush that both the lack of available memory and/or the lack of available disk space.
13 Dec. 2017.
Here are some trouble shooting tips when the following error displayed:
• " This App cannot deal with image that is bigger than 16M pixels. "
It means this app cannot deal with images over 16M pixels such as panorama photos, 8K images, and so on.
• " We have a memory shortage. Please manually terminate all app including this "
It means the app stoped working because of lack of available memory. If this message is displayed, you can terminate all the apps including this app and restart this app. In order to terminate the apps currently working, firstly, push home-button twice to transition to multi-task mode. Next, swipe all of them up.
Some contents used in this app are provided under a specific license agreement. We own all copyrights of programs and contents except for a part of program and lisenced contents mentioned above.
iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPod, iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc. respectively.The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd.
Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG,INC.
Each of twitter, facebook, pinterest and G+1 logos are trademarks of Twitter, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Pinterest, Inc. and Google, Inc. respectively.
July 14, 2016.
"water music" refers to the services and functionality provided by "water music" app for iOS, this website and may also refer to the creator or creators and affiliates of water music.
“We”, “us”, or “our” refers to the creators of water music.
“You” of “user” refers to the user of the software or viewer of our website.
“Data” or “information” refers to digital information stored on iOS devices.
It is not proven neigher medically nor scientifically that water music makes a contribution to one's relaxation .
We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
By using water music you understand and agree to do so entirely at your own discretion and risk.
Under absolutely no circumstances — including, without limitation, negligence — will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including loss or theft of your iOS device resulting from the use of or the inability to use water music.
You understand and agree descrimbed avobe in "usage note".
If you purchase water music, you are buying a license to use the software we own.
You are not permitted to sublicense water music nor tamper with the way in which it operates, or the code upon which water music is built or the binary that water music is compiled to.
We reserve the right to charge or not charge for further updates to water music or change the terms of this license at any time.
By using water music you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and anyone affiliated with water music for any and all claims and expenses, including any fees arising out of your use of water music, including that of the water music website.
We may, at our sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. The assumption of such defense or control by us, however, shall not excuse any of your indemnity obligations.
You agree to contact us directly with any disputes that you may have with us or with water music and provide a written description of the problem, all relevant documents and information along with the proposed resolution. For disputes that cannot be settled directly between us and you, you agree to arbitrate all disputes that you may have with us.
By using water music you specifically acknowledge and agree that you waive your right to bring a lawsuit against us or anyone associated with water music, and you waive your right to participate in a Class Arbitration against us.